Senior Full Stack Developer
- Raleigh, NC
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Senior Full Stack Developer
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
Social Media Environment and Internet Replication (SMEIR™), a product of IDS International Government Services, is a digital training solution that provides a full-range, free-play, immersive, realistic and scalable operational practice environment in which warfighters simultaneously train on full-spectrum cyberspace operations and social media analytics during integrated and multi-dimensional exercises.
- Follow the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications, ranging from websites and mobile applications to web applications, video games, and back end API architecture.
- In addition to creating new software, improve and maintain the working order of existing software.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with:
- Building and using RESTful APIs and Git
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Meteor.js, MongoDB, PHP 7, gPRC, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Dev/Ops Experience with Linux, BASH, Python.
IDS’s competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future – 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development – networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.