Cleared Escort - TS/SCI with FS Poly
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Full Time
Cleared Escort (TS/SCI w/ FS Poly)
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is seeking Cleared Escorts to support a federal agency escort program. These Escorts are responsible for escorting and monitoring visitors to secure site including access control through confirmation of identification, conducting inspection of visitors and hand-carried items, and maintaining line-of-sight on visitors at all times. This is full-time role and will be located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Ensure that only persons with a valid need are permitted to enter the facility.
- Escort and monitor operational vendors at all times while on site.
- Maintain line-of-sight with vendor at all times while on site.
- Escalate equipment issues found by vendors immediately to the onsite DT.
- Maintain visitor access logs consistent with site requirements.
- Prevent the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive information.
- Properly cleanse secured areas prior to escorting uncleared personnel into the facility.
- Follow all company security and safety policies.
- Must currently hold an active Top-Secret clearance with polygraph to escort persons who do not hold adequate security credentials within the secured facility as they perform onsite services.
- Ability to report to a secure sites for shifts from between 600 and 1430 hours, Monday through Friday. Starting time and length of shift will be specified in scheduled escorting assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to provide detailed written and verbal incident reports, operate a two-way radio, professionally interact with other personnel and sit, stand or walk for 8-hour shifts in outdoor settings and all weather conditions.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.