IDS International is seeking a dynamic and eager Pricing Intern to assist the Finance Department at Headquarters in Arlington, VA. This intern will report directly to the Vice President of Strategy and Administration. The intern will gain in-depth knowledge of the government contracting industry, apply their skills to projects within their discipline, and grow their personal and professional networks. Some of the tasks the Pricing Intern may include:
- Assist in the preparation of timely, accurate and compliant pricing models.
- Assist in the coordination of pricing with staff to determine structure and strategy.
- Ensure pricing models are compliant with donor guidelines
- Data entry into excel spreadsheets to include basic financial data, CENSUS reporting, and other compliance reporting as assigned.
- Supports development of engagement work plans, schedules, and performance meetings.
- Provide administrative support: answering phones, sorting and sending of mail, reception of visitors, faxing, copying, business cards, and ordering supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business, or related degree.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment delivering results and quality services.
- Demonstrated experience to execute multiple tasks simultaneously working in a team or independently.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including advanced expertise in Excel.
- Local candidates highly preferred.
We are located near the Courthouse Metro Station.