Social Media Analytics Trainer
IDS International is currently seeking a junior or mid-level Social Media Trainer that will provide state of the art technology for analysis of Social Networks and Open Web Media to provide analytics and training to a Government client. The Analyst/Trainer works with the program manager and technology development team, as well as the Government’s COR to refine the technology interface and processes for delivery of discovery Human Terrain Analytics System (HTAS) to the client. For Immediate Fill - USCENTCOM - Tampa
About the Position
- Employ modern technology to assess the importance of network linkages to analyze the propensity of people, groups and nations to act and to demonstrate and optimize technology capabilities of the Human Terrain Analytics System (HTAS).
- Responds to specific requests for information (RFI) from the client and then works with the client to apply HTAS to identify trends, propensities, influences, and sentiments and then develops and validates hypotheses to explain these phenomena.
- Employs discovery analytics to identify phenomena that will be significant to the client, but are outside of current RFIs.
- Develops and makes recommendations to the client regarding corroboration of the findings resultant from the discovery analytics through other, often classified, intelligence sources.
- Works with client analysts from other disciplines to corroborate and assess current understanding of situations and trends.
- Assists in the process of development of measures of effectiveness (MOE) for client policies, operations and campaigns by applying his or her understanding of the applications of analysis of Social Network and Open Web Analysis through discovery analytics to identification of trends, sentiments and propensities.
- Develops and delivers detailed and concise written reports and oral presentations.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or have 5+ years of applicable military work
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a current SECRET clearance.
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and will be required to demonstrate these as part of the hiring process
- Must have regional expertise within the CENTCOM AOR derived from deployment either with Government or as a Government contractor, for contingency operations.
- Must have deployed operational experience with one or more of the following disciplines Information Operation (IO), Psychological Operations (PSYOP), Special Forces, All source Analyst, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) or Human Intelligence (HUMINT).
- Experience with other network visualization tools (e.g. Analyst Notebook) and social network applications (Facebook) is a plus.
Location: Tampa, FL and Ft. Bragg, NC