Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
IDS International is building a winning team to support the USAID/WBG Evaluation, Assessments, Performance Monitoring and Program Support Services. The program is intended to provide the USAID WBG Mission with services in the area of utilization-driven, comprehensive performance measurement, planning, performance monitoring and evaluation. Specifically, the program will provide services in the following areas:
- Evaluation Services;
- Surveys, Analyses and Assessments;
- Performance Management Support Services;
- Capacity Building and Learning Services; and
- Field Monitoring Activities.
This is a 3-year project scheduled to begin in late 2017.
IDS International is seeking a successful full-time Senior M&E Specialist to design and oversee the implementation of the M&E effort.
Local nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Support all stages of the evaluation process, including the design, review, and implementation of scopes of work for evaluations, assessments and special studies.
- Interpret outcomes and facilitate dissemination of findings and recommendations.
- Supervise and ensure the accuracy of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Support preparations of deliverables to include reports, presentation and case studies.
- Facilitate training, workshops and coaching activities for USAID personnel and implementing partners on monitoring and evaluation in order to strengthen the Mission’s results framework and decision making process.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in development, economics, knowledge management or related fields.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience supporting monitoring and evaluation, project design, knowledge management, organizational learning and/or capacity building.
- Familiarity with the following development sectors: Health, Democracy, Governance and Conflict, Economic and Agricultural Development, and Gender Inclusion.
- Excellent team work, inter-personal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Proficiency in Arabic is preferred.
The place of performance will be located in West Bank and Jerusalem and may take place in Israel and Gaza when required by the contract.