Subject Matter Experts – Cyber
IDS International is accepting resumes for experienced subject-matter experts (SMEs) for its work with the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Information Directorate in Rome, New York. The SMEs will act as strategic technology analysts and advisors on various Science & Technology (S&T) programs of critical importance to the DoD and Intelligence communities. Each SME is sought for each of the technical areas:
- Autonomy, Command and Control, and Decision Support
- Processing and Exploitation
- Connectivity and Dissemination
- Cyber Science and Technology
- Conduct exploratory and feasibility studies of emerging research topics
- Analysis, verification, and validation of developmental technologies
- Program planning and strategic technology road mapping
- Comparative technology assessments
- Science and technology forecasting
- Research program development, to include design, planning, and documentation
- Systems engineering for Research & Development (R&D) programs
- Demonstration, test, and evaluation activities
- Preparation and participation in in-depth technical reviews
- Technology transition to military, intelligence, and private sector partners
- Preparation of program reports, briefings, and other records
The SMEs that we seek must be recognized leaders and accomplished experts in the fields of interest. They must be technically astute, organizationally efficient, and comfortable with innovative research in advanced topics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other field related to expertise.
- Five (5) years’ experience in technology development and research.
- Possess or be eligible for Top Secret security clearance. Must be US citizens.
- Documented record of knowledge and contributions in field of endeavour.
- Experience with government-sponsored S&T programs.
- Military experience, especially as an analyst, operator, or program officer for Research Development Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) projects.
- Knowledge of defense acquisition policies and practices.