About the Program:
IDS International is building a winning team to assist the U.S. Department of State’s Diplomatic Platform Support Services (DiPSS) program which provides a full range of Life Support Services & Logistics (LSS&L) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services throughout the Middle East and South Central Asia.
About the Position:
IDS is seeking a dynamic mid-level Contracts Manager who will be responsible for the overall management and procurement of the contract.
A SECRET security clearance is required for this position. Travel to these areas may be required.
- Issue and negotiate, as necessary, Teaming Agreements (TAs) and Proprietary Information Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) on behalf of the Company. Act as the principle point of contact for TAs and NDAs from other companies and distribute for project management and executive management review.
- Facilitate the review of contractual documents by the various internal disciplines and act as the central point for dispensation and resolution of all comments and concerns.
- Review procurement request for completeness and the presence of necessary technical information.
- Obtain technical specifications and estimates.
- Act as point person for government purchases.
- Assist with requisitioning office supplies, repairs, and services with host country vendors.
- Meet contract requests and process contract documents in a timely manner to include development of written correspondence and documentation. Draft and revise templates as appropriate.
- Responsible for data integrity of electronic contract summaries and physical contract files. Oversee maintenance and enhancement of contract repository.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of working experience as a Contracts or Subcontracts professional within the Federal Government marketplace.
- CFCM certification preferred.
- Possess an active SECRET security clearance.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Experience working on a U.S. Department of State contract.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment and be detail oriented.
- Be self-directed and possess strong critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Why work for IDS?
IDS International and its team of experts have built a strong reputation for their unparalleled depth of multi-disciplinary expertise in the 3Ds - defense, development, and diplomacy. We maintain an extensive network of interagency and smart power experts who have recently served in complex operations environments. Since 2001, IDS has helped develop multi-disciplinary solutions to government and private sector challenges. Our subject matter experts in civil-military operations, social science research and analysis, training and capacity building work closely with customers to create solutions that cross boundaries and reflect best practices.